|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Mucho Mango Smoothie|
Fruity Slush/Smoothie Drink - great on hot days!
How to make it:
- 8 ounces pineapple juice (best if fresh or made from frozen concentrate)
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted & cut up
- 1 medium banana
- 7 to 8 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries (optional)
- After juicing pineapple or making 8 oz from frozen concentrate, put all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Push the button for crushed ice until ice is chopped up.
- Serve immediately or freeze in paper cups to make popsicles.