|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
How to make it:
- 1 lb. extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup grated low fat mozzarella cheese (or maybe soy cheese?)
- 2 Tablespoons tamari
- (can add 2 Tablespoons ground walnuts)
- Mash tofu.
- Mix all Ingredients thoroughly.
- Form patties and saute in skillet sprayed with olive oil.
- Cook until golden.
- They are also good left over cold.