|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Thai Rice Noodles|
Was looking for something to fix my A husband and came across some Thai Rice Noodles in the store. Brought them home and created the following--which by the way--were DELICIOUS.
How to make it:
- 8 Cups boiling water.
- 7 ounces of thin rice noodles
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves chopped up
- 2 green onions chopped fine
- tamari to your liking
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder or some grated fresh ginger
- peanuts as a garnish--if you are an A
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Remove pan from the stove and drop in the rice noodles.
- Let sit in the hot water about 5 minutes stirring a few times.
- Check for doneness.
- Drain into a collander and run cold water over them.
- In a wok--
- Saute garlic and onions for about a minute in the olive oil.
- Drop in the noodles---add tamari to your liking and about 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder or some grated fresh ginger.
- Stir and fry until heated through---ready to eat.
- It makes about 2-3 Cups.
- You can add peanuts as a garnish if you are an A.