|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Very tasty!! You won't miss the tomatoes.
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2-1/2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 8 ounces rice lasagna noodles, cooked
- 10 ounce package frozen (or fresh) chopped spinach, thawed, well-drained
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt ghee in medium saucepan.
- Blend in flour, salt and basil.
- Stir in chicken broth and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chicken.
- Combine ricotta cheese with egg; mix well.
- In a greased 13x9' baking dish, place 1/3 of chicken mixture.
- Layer half the noodles, half the ricotta cheese mixture, half the spinach and all the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat, ending with the last 1/3 of chicken.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375ª for 45 minutes. Serves 6