|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Yummy soft very light pancakes with hardly any flour. Great as a special breakfast pancake or as a dessert. Great with raspberry, cherry or plum preserve.
How to make it:
- 250 grams of ricotta
- 3 large or 4 small eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- grated peel of lemon
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or ghee
- 50 grams of fine white spelt flour
- Beat eggs and add the rest.
- Bake on a medium hot pan like you do normal pancakes.
- Don't turn before they are set at the bottom, they are a bit loose/soft.
- Makes 10-12 small pancakes.