|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Spelt Egg Noodles|
Delicious noodles. Easy and fast to make and quite tasty. I prefer to use all organic products, but you may substitute.
How to make it:
- 1 organic egg
- 1 cup spelt flour (white or other)
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat egg in a medium sized bowl
- Add milk and salt
- Slowly add 1/2 of the flour until it's mixed.
- Add the rest of the flour until you can form a dough ball in the bowl.
- With a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface, roll out dough until it's 1/8' thin. It will probably be about 19' wide.
- Let dough rest for 15 minutes to relax.
- Fold dough over three times in 3 inch widths but don't apply pressure to make it stick.
- Cut dough slices about 1/4' thick and unroll to let dry.
- Space them apart so they don't stick.
- Let dry for two hours and either cook them or store in an airtight container.
- Makes 3 cups of noodles.