|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Tofu Stir Fry/ Marinade|
Very tasty stir fry, using all beneficial greens (kale, collards, broccoli, carrots, onions, etc.) I adjusted the recipe to make a marinade and it was a really big hit. My brother (and all attendees) raved about it - the chicken marinaded all afternoon.
How to make it:
- 6 Tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce (used Bragg's)
- 2 teaspoons honey (used brown rice syrup)
- 2 Tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (more if you like)
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 package silken extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 1 bunch green onions sliced into 1 in. pieces (or large chopped yellow onion)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 6 cups chopped vegetables (broccoli, kale, collards, carrots, asparagus, celery, chard, mushrooms maitake, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend first 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Spray baking sheet with appropriate oil.
- Place tofu in single layer.
- Pour 1/2 of soy sauce mixture over tofu; bake 30 minutes.
- Saute onions, oil in wok or skillet for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables and remaining soy sauce; stir fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add cooked tofu; toss lightly.
- Serve with hot rice or pasta.
- Serves 4.