|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Sauteed with oils and spices.
How to make it:
- Olive Oil
- grape seed Oil
- Ghee or Organic Butter
- Ginger (Fresh)
- Dill Weed
- Peppermint Flakes
- I measured no ingredients, sorry.
- Equal small amounts of the oils.
- Heat, then add asparagus and all spices.
- Cook over medium to high heat.
- Cook until tender and crispy. Crispy is important. Eat immediately and enjoy!!
- Steamed asparagus is bland compared to this. I concocted this, as the steamed is probably better for you.