|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Lentil and Soy Bean Soup|
A hearty meal that has a subtle sweetness to it.
How to make it:
- 1 can of cooked lentils or pre-cook cup of any of the lentil types
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 1 cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can of cooked soy beans including the jelly, (or cook your own, but this is very tedious)
- dash of soy sauce (such as Bragg aminos all purpose)
- sea salt to taste
- water or chicken stock
- Vegetarians and AB's can cook this soup in water and those As who like chicken broth can use that for the liquid.
- Glaze the onions in a spoonful of olive oil before adding the vegetables.
- Stir for a few minutes, then add the lentils, soy beans and seasonings.
- Simmer for a while, taste test, skim any unsightly froth away, and serve with 100% rye bread or your choice of favorite acceptable bread.