|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cucumber and Grape Juice|
A juicy healthy drink with a refreshing flavor, great for hot days and very hydrating!
How to make it:
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch of seedless green grapes
- 2 medium cups of water
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 blender
- First slice up some cucumber and put in a bowl.
- Pull some green grapes off their stem and put them in a bowl.
- Once both bowls are filled with the greens, fill your blender with 2 cups of cool water and with 10 ice cubes.
- Add the cucumber and blend for 30 seconds once blended add all the grapes and whiz the blender for 20 seconds then serve.