|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Diary-free and gluten-free Dessert, if using quinoa flour.If you choose spelt, it is simply wheat free but not gluten free.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup melted butter (or ghee)
- 6 Tablespoons carob powder
- 1 cup sugar (or 1/2 cup agave nectar)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup spelt or quinoa flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla [optional]
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix the sugar, butter, egg whites salt, and vanilla together.
- Add the carob powder.
- Mix in the flour and then the walnuts.
- Put the mixture into a non-stick 8' x 8' pan (or use nonstick spray).
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting.