|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
I like to get two 300ml glasses out of this effort, one early morning kick start and then a re-energize in the evening as soon as I walk in the door. It holds back any hunger (and thus avoids) until I've thought up dinner. Great for kids snacks too.
How to make it:
- quarter a fresh pineapple
- handful of frozen berries
- splash of pineapple and/or apple juice
- equal amount of light soy milk and/or rice milk
- 2 Tablespoons of soy powder protein (found in HFS of supermarket)and/or silken tofu
- Scoop of frozen berry yogurt (optional)
- Put them all in the blender together and whirl until smooth like a thick shake.