|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A good mixture of meat, Rye bread and vegetables.
How to make it:
- Australia lambs fry or calf's liver
- Olive oil
- 1 slice 100% rye bread
- 2 shallots diced
- 1/4 capsicum diced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Heat olive oil in frying pan and add thinly sliced liver.
- When browned on both sides add the diced shallots and capsicum.
- When coated in the oil add the turmeric powder and mix together the vegetables.
- Serve the vegetables on the rye bread.