|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Fried Chicken Nuggets|
Great compliant chicken nuggets to eat alone or wonderful in a stir fry or salad.
How to make it:
- 1/2 pound chicken fillets
- olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper [optional]
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- small bowl of brown rice flour
- Cut thawed chicken into bite sized chunks.
- Mix brown rice flour, salt and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Moisten chicken with water then roll in bowl or rice flour to coat all sides.
- Heat enough olive oil in pan that you can fry with it.
- Fry the chicken in the oil until done 4-5 minutes turning once.
- Remove and place on paper-towel to soak up oil.
- Season with additional salt if desired.