|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Blackened Red Snapper|
I'm not a big fan of fish but this spicy recipe takes a lot of the 'fishy' flavor out.
How to make it:
- red snapper
- 1 teaspoon. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon. dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon. garlic powder
- olive oil cooking spray
- filet fish
- mix cayenne, parlsey, and garlic powder.
- spray non stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat to medium high heat.
- dip fish in mixture coating all sides well.
- Place on heated frying pan for 5-6 minutes,
- flipping fish once. Fish should be opaque and
- flaky at thickest part when it is done.
- Sprinkle with fresh lemon if you prefer right before eating.
- You can use this recipe with cod as well and probably other fish.