|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Macro Seaweed Rice|
Good for either side dish or salad. Serve either hot or cold.
How to make it:
- 8 ounces organic short grain brown rice
- 2 medium organic onions, sliced
- 4 Tablespoons organic olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons organic parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons wheat-free tamari
- 2 handfuls arame seaweed, soaked in water for 10 minutes and drained.
- Cook the rice in boiling water (twice as much water as rice) for 40 minutes until tender.
- Heat oil in frying pan and saute onions until transparent without browning them.
- Crumble the arame and add to the onions continue to cook for ten minutes or until the seaweed is soft.
- Add the rice to the onions and mix in the tamari.
- When cool, add the parsley.
- Serve hot or cold.