|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Peanut Butter Pancakes (a.k.a. Muffins)|
|Contributed by: Suzanne Graham||From the Recipe Archives|
Original muffin recipe from 'Feasting Naturally' by M.A. Pickard. Adjusted by Suzanne Graham. Oat, spelt or other beneficial/neutral flours may be substituted.
How to make it:
- 1 cup rye flour
- 1 cup kamut flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder [baking powder Recipes]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-1/3 cup soy milk [or other BTD compliant milks]
- 1 cup honey [or agave]
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine moist ingredients.
- Mix together at medium speed.
- For muffins: fill muffin tins 2/3 full and bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- For pancakes: Thin batter with a little more soy milk and cook on a grill.