|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Patties of any size from tiny to medium which is delicious hot or cold, and can be varied according to vegetables available or permissable (for instance A2 could use diced capsicum/red pepper).
How to make it:
- 8 ounces drained lentils
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup herbs & veg, chopped (chives, parsely etc)
- 2 tablespoon rye or amaranth flour [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Whisk eggs.
- Add all other ingredients
- Form into patties.
- Cook in olive oil, pressing down well from time to time to encourage a flat product.
- Cook until quite brown and crisp on both sides.