|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Suzanne's Strawberry Bread|
How to make it:
- 3 cups flour (1 cup each of rye, kamut and oat) [or BTD compliant flour]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar [or BTD compliant sweetener]
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup light olive oil (or grapeseed oil)
- 1 cup tofu, cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Combine the four moist ingredients.
- Mix the two together at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread begins to pull away from the sides of the pans.
- Makes two loaves.