|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Honey Lime Poultry|
This poultry dish is a change from lemon. It is delicious. I served it to company and everyone asked for the recipe!
How to make it:
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves [or turkey]
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup honey [or agave]
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce [or wheat-free tamari]
- 2 teaspoons corn starch [or arrowroot]
- Sprinkle garlic powder over chicken. (I let it sit for a while before browning the chicken and I also used more garlic.)
- Brown chicken in hot oil in large skillet.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Set aside.
- Combine honey, line juice, lime peel, soy sauce and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Cook and stir until sauce thickens and boils.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.