|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Turnip Hash Browns by Scott Charbonneau|
Light and flavorful 'hash browns' without those pesky lectins. Good anytime and great with eggs or turkey sausage.
How to make it:
- 4 medium turnips, peeled and grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- less than 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- sprinkle of dried parsley, optional
- Use paper towel to soak up any excess moisture in grated turnips.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together.
- On medium high heat, place a solid coating of extra virgin olive oil.
- Place turnip mixture into pan and flip when golden brown. About 3-4 minutes on each side. Enjoy!