|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Walnut-Raisin Cake/Muffin |
This makes a light coffee type cake without topping, or a hearty muffin with nuts.
[Flours used may be adapted according to BT.]
How to make it:
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 4 Tablespoons soft butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda [not in Typebase]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 heaping Tablespoons carob powder
- 2 heaping Tablespoons flax seed
- 1/2 cup spelt flout
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1/2 cup kamut flour
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cups almonds (optional)
- Add the Ingredients as listed.
- Optionals are chosen as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a glass cake/loaf dish for 50 minutes.
- For metal bake 5 - 10 minutes longer.
- A large, buttered muffin cup will cook in the microwave in 2 minutes on the second highest setting.
- The optionals are especially good in muffins.
- For multiple muffin dishes, high for 1 minute per muffin works.