|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Wheat Free Turkey Cutlets|
Turkey cutlets taste the same if not better than regular chicken cutlets. Can be served with any type of sauce suitable for your type, or in a sandwich made with almond flour bread.
How to make it:
- 1 pound turkey breast fillet (uncooked of course)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup? parmesan/romano cheese
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 egg
- couple Tablespoons milk
- Olive oil for frying
- Beat egg and milk and set aside, this will be the egg dip.
- Mix all other ingredients, can add any italian spice mix appropriate for you.
- First dip a fillet in egg mixture, cover completely and let excess drip off.
- Then dip fillet in the almond mixture and make sure it gets coated well.
- When all fillets are coated, saute a few at a time in olive oil over Med/Low heat, making sure there is enough oil that wont make it stick.
- Let each fillet cook until a nice brown (burned almond flour will not taste good at all), and try to avoid flipping too many times, just let it sit for about 5-7 minutes each side.
Note: **The almond flour tends to stick to the pan more than bread crumb so I recommend using a spatula/flipper to scrape up the fillet, coating and all.