|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sauteed Curried Cabbage|
A dish I had at an Indian restaurant and I loved it.
How to make it:
- 1/2 large cabbage
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- olive oil
- Shred the cabbage (like coleslaw), dice the onion and crush the garlic.
- Heat olive oil and sauté the onion for a minute, then add cabbage and garlic and let sautee for a while.
- If it looks too dry, add some water and it will steam a little and sauté some more.
- Add curry and caraway and cook about 5 minutes longer.