|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A mild and sweet flavoured curry which is a good B alternative to much missed chicken korma, and is very easily made in one pot.
How to make it:
- 1lb cubed turkey meat
- 1 plantain, sliced [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 1/2 cup swede, cubed
- 1 parsnip, sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2T medium curry powder
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1T arrowroot
- 1 cup goats milk yoghurt [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- Place turkey, vegetables, stock and curry powder in a casserole bring to the boil on the hob.
- Then place in oven on a low heat,long enough for the turkey to cook and become tender (at least 1 and half hours).
- Bring casserole back to the hob and add arrowroot mixed with a little water to the mixture, stir until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the hob and stir in the yoghurt.