|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Salsa without Vinegar|
A non vinegar salsa that makes tacos taste so yummy.
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- (you can use just one of the above if you want)
- 4 peeled and finely chopped medium tomatoes
- (or) 1 15 oz can tomato puree) 420 grams
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic-minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar [or agave]
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil [or olive oil]
- (1 chopped green pepper if desired)
- Add the above ingredients. No need to cook but you can if you want. If there are any leftovers you can store it in the fridge. Note you will have to come up with some kind of taco shell that is BTD compliant. Maybe kamut or spelt. Or just add it to a taco salad!