|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A pancake lover's recipe that is delicious and can be adapted for many allergies/blood types.
How to make it:
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter [or ghee]
- 1-1/2 cups oat flour (grind quick oats in the blender or food processor)
- 1/2 cup of arrowroot powder (or use any other alternate flour - brown rice is good)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1 cup of soy milk [or BTD compliant milk]
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons maple syrup (or honey, brown rice syrup, jam, etc.) [or 1 Tablespoon agave]
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all ingredients and blend until moistened.
- Watch your temperature because oat flour browns and burns easily.