|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This muffin has very little grain. It fills the kitchen with the aroma of pecan pie. A good choice for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
How to make it:
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flour (any flour that is BTD compliant)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup ghee or melted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar [or 1/2 cup agave syrup]
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the four dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat wet ingredients and sugar together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just enough to moisten.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.