|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Beet (with or without Greens) Side Dish|
Wonderfully delicious and simple side dish or vegetable soup (depending on amount of liquid you wish to use).
How to make it:
- 1 bunch of beets, with or without greens
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup broth (blood type specific)
- Wash beets and greens thoroughly.
- Trim top and bottom of beet (peel if desired), slice thin or julienne
- Rinse greens thoroughly, then chop in thirds or smaller
- In a heated stock pot add a bit of olive oil
- Toss in beets and stir
- When beets are simmering, add greens and boulion or broth
- Cover, stirring occasionally until beets are tender and taste slightly sweet.
- Serve hot.