|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Balsamic & Basil Turkey|
This yummy low fat recipe takes 5 minutes of prep and around 10 minutes to cook.
How to make it:
- 3 turkey breasts (skinless & boneless)
- 2 cups of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic (Crushed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- Sea salt & ground peppercorn to taste
- Marinate turkey in all of the ingredients (except the butter or oil.)for at least 1 hour in a sauce pan.
- Add butter or oil.
- Cook covered until totally cooked through. *You are essentially boiling the turkey so will want to keep the lid on tight at all times and you may need to add more balsamic.
- Remove turkey from the pan and spoon sauce onto the chicken.
- This turkey tastes great on a nice spinach salad.
- Spooning brochette on top is a nice touch too.