|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kate's Herb and Garlic Marinade|
BTD friendly version of a branded marinade. Lots of beneficials for all types!
How to make it:
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Trim all fat from meat and pierce with a fork.
- Combine ingredients, mixing well.
- Set aside some of the marinade in a separate bowl.
- Brush remaining marinade onto meat and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush remaining marinade onto meat while cooking.