|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kate's Lemon Pepper Marinade|
BTD friendly version of a branded marinade for meat.
How to make it:
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly-ground black peppercorns
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Trim all fat from meat and pierce with a fork.
- Combine ingredients, mixing well.
- Set aside some of the marinade in a separate bowl.
- Brush remaining marinade onto meat and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush remaining marinade onto meat while cooking.