|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kate's Beef Meatballs|
Makes about 30 meatballs which can be frozen and then reheated later for lunch or another meal. Great beneficial food for Os on the go!
How to make it:
- 2 pounds ground beef (or bison)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat egg together with spices.
- Add egg mixture to ground meat and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes, for easier shaping.
- Using an ice cream scoop, make balls and lay out on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake uncovered until lightly browned, about 20 minutes, turning once.
- Cut one open to be sure it's done on the inside.