|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kate's Sesame Ginger Marinade|
BTD-friendly version of a branded marinade. The fruit juice tenderizes the meat so the flavors can penetrate.
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 cloves crushed garlic (or 1 Tablespoon powdered garlic)
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons ginger powder (or ginger root)
- Trim all fat from meat and pierce with a fork.
- Combine ingredients, mixing well.
- Set aside some of the marinade in a separate bowl.
- Brush remaining marinade onto meat and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush remaining marinade onto meat while cooking.