|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Banana Spice Squares|
Simple, no-grain, no-sugar, no dairy square recipe. Makes a great snack on the go!O secretors can substitutes allspice for the nutmeg (an avoid for them).
How to make it:
- 1 cup vegetable glycerine
- 1 cup mashed bananas (approximately 3)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flax seed meal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine bananas and veg glyc in large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir into liquid.
- Bake in a nonstick 8÷x8÷ baking pan for approximately 35 minutes.
- Note: You can add 3 or 4 tablespoons of cocoa or carob.
- If add cocoa, may need to add more sweetener/veg glyc.