|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A no-grain, no-sugar cookie recipe usable by all! Includes directions to make a chocolate version.
How to make it:
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup melted butter or ghee
- 1 cup vegetable glycerin [or agave]
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- Mix almond meal, baking soda, and salt together in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix butter, vegetable glycerin, and egg together in another, smaller bowl.
- Blend wet ingredients with dry and stir until combined (do not over stir).
- Spoon onto greased baking sheet and flatten a bit with fork.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
To make the chocolate version, add an additional 1 cup unsweetened cocoa and 1 cup of vegetable glycerin.