|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
They look like white carrots but taste like a cross between carrots and potatoes. They have a sweet taste and go good with meat and other veggies.
How to make it:
- ghee (clarified butter)or butter
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Scrub parsnips and clip off the ends.
- Cut into slices with a large flat bladed sharp knife and cutting board (they are rather hard to cut).
- Steam parsnips (covered) until tender.
- Mash slightly.
- Add Ghee or butter and desired spices.
- Finish mashing and whipping with electric mixer.
- Serve instead of potatoes.