|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Mango Breakfast or Dessert|
Smooth mango soup or cream with bananas. A great baby recipe - but also good for 'bigger' people in the summertime.
How to make it:
- Ripe mangoes
- rice milk or rice/almond milk
- lemon juice
- In a food processer, put mangoes without skin and stone and process until smooth.
- Add a bit of lemon juice and as much rice milk as you care.
- Serve ice cold with sliced bananas.
- You can make it thin or thick, depending on your kids age.
- Babies prefer it thicker, maybe with the bananas mashed up.
- Grownups and older kids like it as a smoothie or cold fruit soup.