|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sauteed Frog Legs in Lemon Butter|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 8 large or 16 small to medium frog legs
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 7 Tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1 lemon, quartered
- If frog legs are frozen, thaw before using.
- Wash and dry the legs and sprinkle with salt.
- Coat evenly with flour.
- Heat 4 Tablespoons of the ghee in a large skillet; add frog legs and saute' gently 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- In a small skillet, melt the remaining 3 Tablespoons of ghee and stir in the lemon rind, lemon juice,and onion.
- Spoon over the frog legs.
- Cover the skillet; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until frog legs are tender.
- Serve at once with lemon quarters.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised May 26, 2011 at 09:14 PM By: Joe