|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sauteed Frog Legs in Lemon Butter|
How to make it:
- 8 large or 16 small to medium frog legs
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 7 Tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1 lemon, quartered
- If frog legs are frozen, thaw before using.
- Wash and dry the legs and sprinkle with salt.
- Coat evenly with flour.
- Heat 4 Tablespoons of the ghee in a large skillet; add frog legs and saute' gently 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- In a small skillet, melt the remaining 3 Tablespoons of ghee and stir in the lemon rind, lemon juice,and onion.
- Spoon over the frog legs.
- Cover the skillet; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until frog legs are tender.
- Serve at once with lemon quarters.