|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Strawberry Spinach Salad|
This recipe was adapted from a strawberry spinach salad with poppyseed dressing.
How to make it:
- Fresh spinach greens
- Sliced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion (I used Maui)
- 1/2 teaspoons wheat free tamari
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons canola oil
- Sliced almonds or sesame seeds, as desired
- Place a bed of spinach greens in your salad bowl.
- Slice a few strawberries on top.
- Toss with 1-2 teaspoons of the dressing.
- Mix together dressing ingredients and let stand about 10 minutes.
- Also, you can add a few toasted almond slices to the salad or sprinkle a few roasted sesame seeds on top.