|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|It Really is Chicken Fried Steak|
Very tasty chicken fried steak
How to make it:
- 1 pound chopped round steak, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 free range chicken egg
- 1/4 cup soy milk [or other milk]
- 1/2 cup spelt flour [or other flour]
- garlic salt
- crushed red pepper
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat skillet and olive oil.
- Combine egg and soy milk in bowl, wisk together and set aside.
- Dip each piece of steak into egg mixture, then into spelt flour and season with garlic salt and red pepper.
- Add 2 pieces of steak to olive oil at a time and cook 3 minutes on each side.
- Continue with remaining steak, you may need to add more olive oil to pan to finish.
- This is a wonderful replacement for the traditional chicken fried steak that we all know and love!