|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
How to make it:
- green or multi color pepper
- Cut all vegetables cut in one inch squares or one inch circles depending on how they are shaped.
- Take skewer and first put one inch slice of swordfish then pepper, onion, eggplant, zuchini, squash, and repeat.
- When all finished with the amount of kabobs you desire to make, marinate in a mixture of either soy sauce, I use Braggs Liquid Amino Acid because soy sauce has wheat in it and it is recommended that my husband and myself do not have wheat.
- Anyway, to the sauce I add garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, filtered water, 2-3 cloves of pressed fresh garlic and 1/2 fresh onion diced.
- I marinate for 3-7 hours and bake for 10-15 minutes 350 degrees.
- You can also do the same thing using lamb, salmon or almost anything else.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 15, 2011 at 00:26 AM By: Joe