|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
How to make it:
- green or multi color pepper
- Cut all vegetables cut in one inch squares or one inch circles depending on how they are shaped.
- Take skewer and first put one inch slice of swordfish then pepper, onion, eggplant, zuchini, squash, and repeat.
- When all finished with the amount of kabobs you desire to make, marinate in a mixture of either soy sauce, I use Braggs Liquid Amino Acid because soy sauce has wheat in it and it is recommended that my husband and myself do not have wheat.
- Anyway, to the sauce I add garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, filtered water, 2-3 cloves of pressed fresh garlic and 1/2 fresh onion diced.
- I marinate for 3-7 hours and bake for 10-15 minutes 350 degrees.
- You can also do the same thing using lamb, salmon or almost anything else.