|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Walnut Butter and Black Cherry Sandwich|
A Type-O-friendly replacement for that bad-old peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
How to make it:
- 12-16oz chopped walnuts
- 1/2-cup sugar (optional, if walnut spread used alone, not with all-fruit)
- 1/4-teaspoon EACH: curry powder, tumeric, ground cloves and salt
- Polaner Black Cherry AllFruit
- Ezekial Bread, toasted (or other bread or crackers)
- Spread walnuts on a cookie sheet and place under preheated broiler until golden brown--a few minutes is all. In a food processor with metal blade, puree the nuts, (sugar), spices and salt until the mixture combines and spins in a ball around the blade, periodically stopping and scraping the sides. Spead on toasted bread with Black Cherry AllFruit--enjoy!