|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Easy, moist bread
How to make it:
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 Tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup oil(olive, or such)
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup honey(depending on sweetness)
- 7+ cups of flour(I use 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup whole spelt 1/3 cup flax meal, and the rest white spelt. You could use any combination)
- Mix water, egg, oil, and honey.
- Add salt, yeast, and flour. (I kind of cheat here because I have a bosch machine that kneads my bread for me, but I suppose you knead about 3-5 minutes.)
- Now here is a great secret for moist bread. Knead on a surface with olive oil (not floured), this will help keep your dough moist.
- Cover and let rise until double.
- Put into 3 oiled bread pans.
- Put in oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes, then turn heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until done.