|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Butternut Squash Soup|
Hearty & Delicious
How to make it:
- 1 butternut squash peeled, seeded & chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 can cannellini or garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- dried mint, can use tea bag
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black peppercorns, to taste
- Cover squash with water & cook until soft.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, beans and cook 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a separate pan, add mint.
- Pour oil into soup.
- Add sea salt and fresh ground black peppercorns and stir.