|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Breakfast Snack Shake|
|Best Used By Blood Types:Category:|
How to make it:
- Rice milk
- Protein powder
- Non-dairy vanilla ice cream
- Fill blender just under half full of rasberries and blueberries.
- I put more rasberries then blueberries, then fill about an inch and a half from top of blender with rice milk and blend. I strain out the seeds.
- Put back in the blender and put 1 scoop of protein powder in and a few scoops of ice cream and blend.
- This makes two shakes, and I put them in my lunch bag. One for breakfast and one for an afternoon snack.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Rice Milk||1|| N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|
|Blueberry||2|| B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Sep 29, 2007 at 10:51 AM By: Father Tiresias