|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Breakfast Snack Shake|
How to make it:
- Rice milk
- Protein powder
- Non-dairy vanilla ice cream
- Fill blender just under half full of rasberries and blueberries.
- I put more rasberries then blueberries, then fill about an inch and a half from top of blender with rice milk and blend. I strain out the seeds.
- Put back in the blender and put 1 scoop of protein powder in and a few scoops of ice cream and blend.
- This makes two shakes, and I put them in my lunch bag. One for breakfast and one for an afternoon snack.