|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cranberry Pineapple Sauce - So Easy!!|
Tangy sweet fresh tasting cranberry sauce without the sugar.
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple in natural juice with no sugar added
- 12 ounces of fresh cranberries
- Cook both ingredients on high for about 5 minutes or until the cranberries pop.
- Eat immediately warm or put in refrigerator for 1 hour to thicken it.
- The 2 ingredients will blend together beautifully and make a rich sauce to put over entrees or serve by itself.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pineapple||1 ,2|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|
|Cranberry||2|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 08, 2007 at 09:43 AM By: Lola
- Revised Oct 13, 2007 at 11:07 AM By: Drea